Because I freakin' LOVE my job!

I didn't really decide to write this because I wanted an audience. I love to share my highlights (and lowlights) with anyone who will listen. While I never expected that I'd be teaching preschool, I know that this is where I'm supposed to be. If you're reading, thank you for your interest in experiencing my sheer and utter joy :)

Monday, October 10, 2011

My hand is a tissue.

HA HA The rain kept us in for most of the day, which was perfectly fine. The kids didn't act like a bunch of nut cases bouncing off the walls, they were pretty relaxed. Got a couple of new kids, but they fit right in :) No crying, they ate all of their food and got along with everyone.

The only story really worth mentioning was when we were playing Ring Around the Rosie and one of the kids was holding my hand. He decided he wanted to wipe his nose, so he automatically picked up his left hand (the one that was holding mine), brought it to his nose & wiped his nose. He ended up using the back of my hand instead of his own hand. Ugh.

Hope you are having a splendid day!

No comments:

Post a Comment