Because I freakin' LOVE my job!

I didn't really decide to write this because I wanted an audience. I love to share my highlights (and lowlights) with anyone who will listen. While I never expected that I'd be teaching preschool, I know that this is where I'm supposed to be. If you're reading, thank you for your interest in experiencing my sheer and utter joy :)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My first post!

Welcome, friends!

I have to thank a couple people from Facebook who urged me to create this blog (I would write your names here, but I'm not sure if you want your names public... If you don't mind, let me know!).

This was the posting that I just put up:
"We're running around the track when it starts to rain. One of the kids stop me & scream, "We're gonna die!" as another kid zooms by w/ his pants down to his ankles."


Kids never cease to amaze me, and they're just so dang funny :D

Well... since I'm already here, I might as well post my thoughts. I've been in a bit of a rut, trying to figure out if I wanna stick to this career or move on to new things. Financially, let's face it: preschool teachers don't make much dinero. On the other hand, I've never been more satisfied or fulfilled in my life.

So here's my question: What is my problem?? Should I move on to bigger and "better" things or be content with my current situation?

Thanks, folks. More to come!

1 comment:

  1. At the end of the day, happiness trumps money. Right? So maybe try to find some way to do both :) Maybe a private school? Do they pay better?

    ReplyDelete