Because I freakin' LOVE my job!

I didn't really decide to write this because I wanted an audience. I love to share my highlights (and lowlights) with anyone who will listen. While I never expected that I'd be teaching preschool, I know that this is where I'm supposed to be. If you're reading, thank you for your interest in experiencing my sheer and utter joy :)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Do you believe in horoscopes?

I don't usually follow horoscopes because the future can be what you make of it! But... I still read them for entertainment purposes! I thought my horoscope from Saturday was VERY appropriate for the predicament that I'm in right now :)

Here's what it said:
"Have you been questioning a path you've taken, Libra? If so, you need to assess how good that path has been to you so far. Most likely, you are moving forward with grace and making wonderful progress. Yet it is a human tendency to wonder if the path not taken might have been better. Don't question what you already know. You are headed in the right direction, and you are doing so at the appropriate pace. You are where you are meant to be. If someone else questions your choice, remain confident. Very soon, you will have even more reassurance from the universe."

I can't recall a time when I've been happier going to work. I had a nice conversation with a friend today, and I told him, "No matter what kind of day I'm having or the kind of night I had before, nothing beats a dozen children running up to you and hugging you as hard as they can. When I leave, they tell me that they'll miss me. It's a good feeling."

No comments:

Post a Comment