Because I freakin' LOVE my job!

I didn't really decide to write this because I wanted an audience. I love to share my highlights (and lowlights) with anyone who will listen. While I never expected that I'd be teaching preschool, I know that this is where I'm supposed to be. If you're reading, thank you for your interest in experiencing my sheer and utter joy :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How to Make Friends & Friendship Week

So I figured that the only way I can share my stories is if I post right away! Everything will still be fresh in my mind and I can give as much detail as possible.

1) My favorite valentines day cards:


How did she know that Justin Bieber was my FAVORITE??? LOL 


2) Someone special gave me flowers:


We're not supposed to have favorites, but I'll just say that the girl who gave these to me is a sweetheart. She's a live wire, for sure, and she has a really hard time listening! However, she's such a goofball and really full of joy :)


3) Let's fix a broken heart.


While working on collages, one of the boys said, "Look, I fixed my heart!" It ripped on the top and he glued it back together.


4) Shhh!!! The dolls are sleeping!


The kids thought it was hilarious when I made the dolls talk, then I laid them down on the carpet and I tried to say, "Okay, I think they're going to sleep now..." but before I could finish, one of the girls said, "SHHHHH!! They're sleeping! You're too loud, teacher!" Oops, my bad.


4) I saved the best for last. If you want to make friends, you must do the following:


Taking your vitamins, definitely important. Giving them your ice cream... Hey, we need to make sacrifices for the sake of love. What can I say?




No comments:

Post a Comment