Because I freakin' LOVE my job!

I didn't really decide to write this because I wanted an audience. I love to share my highlights (and lowlights) with anyone who will listen. While I never expected that I'd be teaching preschool, I know that this is where I'm supposed to be. If you're reading, thank you for your interest in experiencing my sheer and utter joy :)

Monday, February 13, 2012

WOW - Look, ma, I'm on video!

Hey, everyone. So I've recently gotten out from the rock I've been hiding under LOL

My kids have been great and I still love my job just as much as ever. Now I finally have time to sit down and tell you something....

I'll be good, I promise. In the meantime, check out my first video blog!


I feel kinda strange putting a video up of myself, and it's still not the same as if I told you in person. SOOOOO, if you ever see me and you read up on a story that you want to know more about, go ahead and stop me! I'll tell you all about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment